Wednesday, August 1, 2012

#7 Better than fries potatoes

I'm not a fan of tossing some frozen from the bag fries into the over like my husband is. I loved these! (He liked them too.) The pinner called them, "better than fries!"

I never thought to use olive oil on my potatoes before they were baked. That couple with the salt and pepper before baking made them awesome straight out of the oven. The original recipe for hassleback potatoes called for garlic as well. I will definitely try that next time.

These were great because of the potion size, plus the kids had a blast taking them apart with their fingers!

Ingredients:
4-6 potatoes
Olive oil
Salt and pepper, garlic to taste

Preheat oven to 425 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.

I tossed these in the last bit of time I had my buffalo chicken going.

Tip: I'm going to try cooking some pressed garlic in olive oil for just a couple of minutes, then brush that mixture over the potatoes.

So good, so simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment